UESP Editor link : Rabid Dragon
This build is part of my "Rabid" serie of StamDK builds.
It's a serie of builds designed to be achievable on one character, allowing to freely swap playstyles depending on the mood or the activity without resetting skills, attributes and CPs.
Other variations :
Rabid Wolf (PvE DPS 2H/Bow)
Rabid Fox (PvE DPS DW/Bow)
Rabid Coyote (PvE DPS SnB/Bow)
Rabid Wyvern (vMA 2H/Bow)
This build is not intended as the best PvP build ever. It is designed to allow playing Battlegrounds or Non-CP AvA with a PvE character without doing any respec. You will have to change you Mundus Stone, but this is free and unlimited, so I don't consider it an issue. It is a very tanky build, and with Battleroar passive the sustain is really good.
I tested this build in CP AvA, and it worked well against average players, however it won't hold long facing a purely PvP opponent.
Weapon 1: One Handed and Shield
Pierce Armor / Reverberating Bash / Venomous Claw / Reflective Plate / Resolving Vigor // Spell Wall
Weapon 2: Two Handed
Critical Rush / Volatile Armor / Reverse Slice / Molten Armaments / Rally // Take Flight
GEAR AND ITEM SET INFO
5 Pieces Seventh Legion Brute (Overland set - Bangkoraï)
5 Pieces Hide of the Werewolf (Overland set - Glenumbra)
2 Pieces Blood Spawn (Monster set - Spindleclutch 2 vet & Maj al-Ragath's chest)
Greatsword Disciplined Slash (Trial set - normal Asylum Sanctorium)
Any one handed
Berserker Glyph (Okori)
Escapist's Poison IX
Concerning what gear to use into which slot, it really depends on what you can loot/buy first. However :
- To get a medium piece and light piece, you'll need to get them as the monster set.
- Jewelry will be much easier to get in the Hide of the Werewolf set rather than transmute Seventh Legion Brute Jewelry, but more expensive.
For the weapons on your frontbar, they need to be of the Hide of the Werewolf set.
Don't be afraid to join a normal Asylum trial group, it is very easy and short duration.
22 August 2018 update : Published the build on Tamriel Foundry.
There's no point on parsing on a static target for a PvP build.
Redguard > Bosmer > Orc > Imperial > Any other races
I'm playing as a Nord, because roleplay.
64 points into stamina
Purple Max Health+Max Stamina+Stamina Recovery drink (Dubious Camoran Throne)
The Serpent (Increased Stamina Recovery)
Escapist's Poisons IX
Ardent Flame (All), Draconic Power (All), Earthen Heart (All)
Light Armor (Recovery, Evocation, Spell Warding), Medium Armor (Dexterity, Wind Walker, Agility, Athletics), Heavy Armor (All)
Two Handed (All), One Handed and Shield (All)
Assault (All), Support (Combat Medic, Battle Resurrection)
Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
There's no rotation for a PvP build. You have to understand your skills and use the right one at the right moment. Use preferably heavy attacks, for the sustain.
- Pierce Armor : Good damage and strong debuff.
- Reverberating Bash : Source of Major Defile, mandatory in PvP.
- Venomous Claw : Very strong DoT, very good to pressure the opponent.
- Reflective Plate : Remove snares and very good ranged defense skill.
- Resolving Vigor : Your main heal, don't spam it, you would waste stamina, it is fully effective during 6 seconds.
- Spell Wall : Defensive ultimate, for emergency situations.
- Critical Rush : Gap closer, very useful in PvP.
- Volatile Armor : Source of Major Resolve and Major Ward, and a little damage.
- Reverse Slice : Very strong execute, use it to gain ultimates at a crazy rate.
- Molten Armaments : Since it is required to use heavy attacks, this will help a lot with the damage.
- Rally : Major Brutality, heal over time, burst heal, this skill has it all.
- Take Flight : Your main ultimate. Cheap and effective, with the ultimate generation from Hide of the Werewolf set, Asylum weapon, and Bloodspawn set, you will be able to cast it a lot.
CHAMPION POINT TIPS
This build is designed as a Non-CP PvP build to be used with a PvE character.
I'm continuously trying to update and improve my builds, so any suggestion or idea is more than welcome. Keep in mind this setup is made for a PvE character doing Battlegrounds or Non-CP AvA.