Why are you joining the Daggerfall Covenant? II

Please post and discuss reasons for why you are going to join the Daggerfall Covenant.

Note: Please refrain from RvR rivalries in this thread.  This thread is for those wishing to join this faction to talk about what has attracted them to this faction.  Posts going off topic will be removed from the thread.

About Nybling:

Nybling hasn't shared anything about themselves.

Gandarufugure

My main reason, is to simply play a Breton, without receiving hate and anger for moving him to AD.  I cannot find a lot of support from others to move to AD, plus the person I plan on playing with a lot also wants to play in DC.

† The Gray Wanderer

” Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” Salvador Dali

shadowblade967

I like playing as orcs purely because they are the best tanks and also natural warriors....... also have you seen their armour set?

Tamdemonium

I want to play an Argonian, but I don't want to be in a factions with elves.

Shield of Hope

Tamdemonium wrote on February 21, 2014

I want to play an Argonian, but I don’t want to be in a factions with elves.

welcome home friend

Benwyn

I like the Bretons, and have never been a huge fan of khajits or Argonians, i will make a high elf character as a secondary, but as im playing as an imperial, i just feel that if i was truly in Tamriel, the Daggerfall covenant would give me the warmest welcome of the three :)

Guild: The Wayrest Warriors (PS4) Rank: Guardian Courage! Service! Duty!

Join us!

Benwyn

Tamdemonium wrote on February 21, 2014

I want to play an Argonian, but I don’t want to be in a factions with elves.

The Orsimer are elves ;P

Guild: The Wayrest Warriors (PS4) Rank: Guardian Courage! Service! Duty!

Join us!

Tamdemonium

Benwyn wrote on February 21, 2014

Tamdemonium said on February 21, 2014 :

I want to play an Argonian, but I don’t want to be in a factions with elves.

The Orsimer are elves ;P

Well to me orcs are orcs and elves are elves.

Keira-Firestorm

I am part of a pvp guild moving from Neverwinter to ESO called "War-Party"  aka (The Silent Blade / Fear Itself)  We chose this realm after hearing it was the least populated and plan on tipping the balance in our favor.

uniformchaos

I heard all the big guilds were going AD and I'd rather have to scratch out victories and get better at PvP than rolling people that aren't as organized / skilled / set up well.

It drove me nuts in SWtOR when you'd win matches hardly having to try.

Ninogan

I like being the underdog and I like being an Orc.

Muk-gro-Gar

The Orsimer.  I will say I wish the Medium racial armor for them was more fur and hide than flat out leather.

Also, I dig the Redguard lore as not liking magic and the Breton, while trying to appear honorable, seem a little shady to me, and I like that.

Sten

The 3 best races in the world united? Why are people NOT joining the covenant?

Gwalch

Tbh together with my guildmates we've decided to side with the underdog.

Benwyn

Tamdemonium wrote on February 21, 2014

Benwyn said on February 21, 2014 :

Tamdemonium said on February 21, 2014 :

I want to play an Argonian, but I don’t want to be in a factions with elves.

The Orsimer are elves ;P

Well to me orcs are orcs and elves are elves.

Fair enough, just sayin though, men are men, and mer - Dunmer, Bosmer, Altmer, Falmer, Dwemer, and Orsimer are elves or mer, so each alliance has elves in it :)

Guild: The Wayrest Warriors (PS4) Rank: Guardian Courage! Service! Duty!

Join us!

Barnabas-Hobbes

I always play as a Breton in every TES game. Even if Breton's weren't "native" to the Covenant, I'd probably defect to it anyways as it's goals seem the most selfless. The DC actually want to see peace return to Tamriel, and unlike the AD don't view themselves as racially superior.

The Pact would be the only other alliance I'd consider, but it's existence seems kind of unmotivated. The Nords and Dunmer have been done to death in past TES games, and I never play as beast races. :P

I'm really not big into the Dominion. A lot of people claim they're not actually racist, they just view themselves as naturally fit to rule over the younger races... which sounds a lot like racism.

Abardomas

As a Breton Sorcerer, I can assist the underdogs to victory!

~ Abardomas Kingston,  ESO Universe

Kaien

Well as i said in the other thread i have always played as a Breton in every TES game and i am not about to stop......or so i thought because now i lean towards a Imperial (not 100% decided yet thou!) instead but i am still part of the Covenant because i still have my faction pride!

For king and coin!!!!!

MoX

Malevolents of Xibalba

Rawk

uniformchaos wrote on February 21, 2014  It drove me nuts in SWtOR when you’d win matches hardly having to try.

You must've been an Imp on Jedi Covenant ;)

In any case, DC seems like a good fit as I love the starter areas (from what I had seen so far) and...eh...Ra Gada aren't to intolerable to be around :)

Shield of Hope

i love gold :)              For King and COIN

Enitan-Ochieng

Played as a Red guard in every elderscrolls game I c no reason 2 stop now!!!!!!!

FOR THE COVENANT!!!!!!!

”You reek of death my friend I salute u”