I took a look at the patch notes on reddit and Im not reading all 60+ pages I copied, lol. I noted though that everything is scaled, at least the zones and your new toon is so first questions on that:
1. My baby level 22 DK, when I log in is he scaled to CP 160 STATS but cannot wear CP 160 armor in every zone?
2. World bosses, chests, public dungeons,dolmes: I understand the drops being zone specific. So that lvl 22 DK gets to a world boss I participate in the event help get the kill. How does my drop scale? Am I getting lvl 22 gear or CP160 gear?
3. Simple question: The resto stave ultimate "life giver" do i have to have all the "instant cast skills" slotted ? (steadfast ward, blessing of protection, Regeneration)
4. If yes to 3, what if I morphed the other skill? Would I get healing ward instead of steadfast?
5. New undaunted daily quests: I read that these are now going to be offered in capitals and are dailies. So this is a two part question. A. Can I take the quest at each capital or is it one daily per day? B. Do these stack with pledges? or is it one or the other for the undaunted daily?