Could somebody please quickly review heavy attack mechanics?
- How long does a FHA (Full Heavy Attack) take? Does the answer change by weapon?
- How much magicka/stamina does a FHA return, assuming no contribution from champion points? Does the answer change by weapon?
- Do we have a quasi-tooltip formula for FHA damage?
- I believe that lightning staff and resto staff are the only weapons with channeled heavy attacks, correct?
- I believe that bow is the only weapon for which you have to release the button to get off a heavy attack, correct? Edit: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342802/bow-heavy-attack-change-must-be-reverted-or-changed-to-a-toggle-option-in-gameplay-settings#latest suggest that this is being changed.
- For other weapons, is there even such a thing as a partial heavy attack?
- How do you know when a bow heavy attack is fully charged?
- How does the interaction between heavy attacks and off-balance work?
- Is there anything else I should be asking? :)