Hey folks, I have released an ESO 2.3 Thieves Guild update for Foundry Tactical Combat. This update primarily serves to add compatibility with the new API version but also fixes a few minor bugs in the existing addon. I apologize that updates to the FTC addon have not been more frequent. I do, however, see a bright future for the FTC addon. I am thrilled to announce that I have added Philgo68 as a collaborator on the FTC project. Philgo is the developer behind the brilliant Master Merchant addon and I am very excited to work with him to continue improving and updating FTC. We will be sharing a joint roadmap for continued improvement of the FTC addon in the coming weeks and we both thank you for your support!
Download The Foundry Tactical Combat Addon
To install Foundry Tactical Combat follow these steps. FTC is also supported by Minion, an automated ESO addon management utility.
- Download FTC_Current.zip to a location of your choosing.
- Extract the .zip archive into your ESO addons folder found in My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons/ for Windows users, or Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons. for OS X.
- You should now have a folder inside Addons named "FoundryTacticalCombat" which contains the addon files.
- Launch The Elder Scrolls Online. FTC should be automatically enabled. If not, go to the Add-Ons section of the game menu and make sure that the box beside Foundry Tactical Combat is checked.
- Access the FTC configuration settings by navigating in-game to Settings -> Add-Ons -> FTC, or by simply typing "/ftc" into chat.
FTC 0.72 Changes
- Update addon for ESO 2.3 API compatibility.
- Resolved an issue with the bugg tracking component to avoid showing buff(s) from previous targets.
Scrolling Combat Text
- With the 2.3 update to the game, integrated combat text has been added in the Settings -> Interface menu. This integrated combat text introduces a new framework to the UI allowing dynamic positioning of elements like combat text using the on-screen position of the target. These new tools are superior to the functionality allowed to addons before. Therefore we have disabled (by default) the old FTC scolling combat text and encourage users to adopt the new built-in system.
- Our goal for the future of the FTC combat text module will be to augment and enhance the built-in combat text by adding additional useful information that can further improve combat awareness.