Total Posts: 16
I am hoping for someone to help me obtain answers to the following questions–more than just an opinion if you could demonstrate your reasoning it would help ‘sell me’ because I have genuinely struggled to come down on a definitive answer for these questions.
1) It is my understanding that Executes aren’t receiving full benefits from things like minor slayer, which brought up a debate back in the day about ‘will power vs trial 3 pc’ so is that still an issue and is it enough of a problem for a Magplar to reconsider how good master architect is FOR THEMSELVES?
- Has this been confirmed?
- Does this make moondancer better for PERSONAL dps?
- Is there a general equivalency between trial damage boosts from the slayer bonuses and spell damage? ie 1.3% bonus damage = ~ 100 spell damage (this result was my best attempt to figure it out)
2) If we do go forward with a master architect build, and our ~20% of dps that comes from Fiery rage (fire) now turns into damage from Empowering Sweeps (magic) does this make War Maiden better than Julianos?
- If so, at what percentage of a parse would you need to see come from ‘magic’ damage in order to make that switch?
- Is it as simple as multiplying the bonus of war maiden by the percentage of total damage that comes from magic to obtain a kind of equivalency between Julianos and War maiden? For example: 75% of my parses are magicka so I take 399 x .75 =299.25 such that in this example its ~the same effectiveness?
Sorry for the questions, but something feels off when I look at how major slayer effects DPS–same with War Maiden. I felt like the analysis should be very straight forward but am not getting straight forward results. Thanks!
PS I understand that regardless, the incredible uptimes of this buff of ~50% makes it a huge asset if used correctly but I just want to understand how it impacts both my DPS and the trials overall DPS.
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by Eakerr4.
Total Posts: 11
I tried war maiden, arch, BSW, juli after the patch, and juli on a test dummy was the only one that hit the hardest. Havent switched since still pull pretty decent numbers, like 5 MD 5 Juli groth is nice.
You are not currently logged in. You must log in before replying to this topic.