- Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ 2 x 230mm fans, 4x Easy Swap HDD, Dual Power Supply Support, & front USB 3.0 Port (White Color [+0])
- Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 OC’d at 30%
- Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)
- 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
- 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory
- 2x 24″ Widescreen 1920×1080 ASUS VS247H-P LCD
- (SLI/CrossFireX Support) MSI X79A-GD45 Plus Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Winki 3, OC Genie II, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16 & 4 PCIe X1
- Microsoft® Windows 8 (64-bit Edition)
- 800 Watts – Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply – SLI/CrossFireX Ready
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card
Hello I’m Brian! Thanks for taking an interest in my sexiiness, I assure you, this will not be a disappointment. First off I’m a 19 year old Jock/Nerd who started out his gaming career at a very young age. I started with a few mmos that my friends at school had wanted to play with me and playing these games (though at that age i was awful) became a major facet of my daily life. In about 8th grade i quit mmos to pursue an attempt at a career as an MLG halo player (Legit right). After i got serious about it i went from level fifteen to fifty in one and a half days (halo 2) and got picked up as a sub/practice squad member for a few semipro teams till I ran into WoW. Ughh WoW, Played that for about 8 months before i was sick of it and a friend introduced me to Shaiya where i immediately fell in love and after 2 years i was the boss man of the #4 guild Faith and had 2 characters at max level with >>> (10,000+ kills) on my pvp mage. Unfortunately due to a game glitch and i died without a resurrection character gone. I didn’t have the money at the time to pay the 50$ to resurrect him and the Devs offered no help in the situation so i gave up on Shaiya and roamed from mmo to mmo. Guild To guild looking for somewhere to belong until i found a private server of Shaiya where i played for a few months before quitting and getting into Mobas like Dota Smite and LoL.
I have always loved elder scroll games and am ecstatic that the legendary series is being molded into an mmo (which remains my favorite type of game)
I am the first born son of a litter of six children. I’ve never lived in the same city for more then 2 years because of a rather rough childhood and the ambitions/custody battles of my separated parents. I’ve always been a good kid i just got pulled into bad groups a lot because I’ve never been in a place long enough to make real lasting friendships (not saying i was unpopular, quite the opposite, it just seems unless you grow up with someone long distance friendships don’t tend work). Mmos have become a way for me to cope with not having close relationships with people. Moving cant interfere with an online friendship and while i do have plenty of new friends i tend to value online friends considerably more.
Everquest / Dark Age of Camelot / Star Wars Galaxies / World of Warcraft / Shaiya / Wicked Shaiya / Eden Eternal / Lime Odyssey (Alpha + Beta)