Tamriel Foundry opened it’s doors on August 11, 2012. We are a hub for community discussion of mechanics, theory-crafting, and gameplay. Our primary goal is to provide players with a valuable reference for better understanding of mechanics, strategies, and tactics. We further aim to seamlessly integrate in-game features like guilds and character profiles with our community to enable discussion at a high level while promoting the formation of friendships, rivalries, and a deep sense of community identity.
OUR CORE TEAM
- Atropos – Creator, developer, and webmaster
- Blade – Co-founder and graphic designer
- Nybling – Moderator
- Felyx Fidelys – Moderator
- Rial – Moderator
- Isarii – Moderator
- Tonsha – Moderator
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
In order to continue providing a high quality of content and site features, we are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals who have a passion for Elder Scrolls and MMOs. The following positions detail opportunities for interested community members to join the Tamriel Foundry team. All positions are unpaid, as Tamriel Foundry is not a for-profit site; we are simply gamers and enthusiasts who love to work together on this hobby. If you are interested in any of these opportunities or would like more information, please contact [email protected] for more details.
- Description: contribute periodic articles featured on the front page of Tamriel Foundry on various subjects ranging from lore, to mechanics or development analysis.
- Requirements: extensive MMO experience, understanding of Elder Scrolls lore, excellent communication and writing skills
- Plusses: an interest in game mechanics and theory
DAGGERFALL COVENANT MODERATOR
- Description: responsible for monitoring the Daggerfall Covenant faction group and promoting community formation. Acts as a gatekeeper for the private Daggerfall Covenant alliance forum (in the future).
- Requirements: commitment to the Daggerfall Covenant as your chosen faction, strong posting history on Tamriel Foundry
- Plusses: interest in social networking and community formation
ROLEPLAYING GROUP MODERATOR
- Description: responsible for moderating and organizing the private roleplaying group forums and activity feed. Tamriel Foundry is not a roleplaying site, but we do feature a private area where interested individuals can engage in closed RP.
- Requirements: excellent communication skills, strong grasp of Elder Scrolls lore, interest in organizing a closed roleplaying environment
- Plusses: understanding of the wide ESO audience, and differences in expertise regarding TES lore
HALL OF HONOR
Considerable thanks are due to the following members of the Tamriel Foundry community who have gone above and beyond to contribute written works or offer help with community formation:
- Saskar Darkscale