This is a guild for new roleplayers who want to get familiar with the ropes of roleplaying and want to meet players who will roleplay with them.
- Guild Leader – The person who is in charge of the guild, and the person
- Guild Officers – The people who deal with the day to day running of the guild and solves any disputes between guild members
- Lore Master – The person who will make sure everyone is well informed of their lore and make sure all the roleplays that we will be doing are lore friendly
- War Council members – a group of people who have earned a higher position on the battlefield (PvP or PvE)
- Workers – normal members who do jobs for the guild.
- Apprentices – new members who are being trained by workers.
- Whelps – those who haven’t yet taken up or chosen an apprentice course
Jobs for Workers
- Soldier – PvP
- Daedra Hunter – PvE
- Enchanter – enchanting
- Alchemist – alchemy
Lore of The Iron Sheild
An ancient association, They protect the innocent. Most of the members were wiped out at the start of the second era, second century by the dark brotherhood, because they were causing to much trouble for them by stopping them carrying out their assassinations. A few of them survived and the guild has passed down silently but still doing their job. The guild master has recently passed away and Azz has taken charge, now the war has started he has seen as the guilds time to strike.
- Respect everyone in the guild (ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE A HIGHER RANK)
- Help out fellow members when possible
- If you are a apprentice, do what your trainer tells you (if it is in reason)
- Be active
- Your Characters must be against the DB