Blood Of Our Ancestors (OOC) ::

1. Profile Photo
    KRONOS

Expert

Total Posts: 399

Nord Nightblade

Ava-Blackthorne said on December 28, 2017 :

With holidays over hopefully we can get this rolling again.

Can we though..?

2. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Total Posts: 3624

Breton Sorcerer

We can but we need Consumer, Glade, and all of us.

3. Profile Photo
    KRONOS

Expert

Nord Nightblade

Yea, I know; I was being sarcastic; cause Im not entirely sure anyone here Is going to post.

4. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1458

Altmer Sorcerer

Gods be damned. I mean, I’d offer my apologies, but it’d just be another in a long line of disappointments.

Glade bore the necessary foresight that I so vehemently ignored in pursuit of the slight chance that a revival could work, though naught changed. At the present moment, my desire to press on with the RP (as is obvious) has dwindled… and I’m hardly suited to be managing this RP.

Although the premise of it is somewhat interesting, and I would consider the plot (albeit not as complex or touching as past entries) to be half-decent with the necessary twist to avoid total monotony… my only pressure to continue is the obligation I have to you all. That being said…

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/blood-of-our-ancestors-tamriel-foundry-roleplayers.385818/

I have posted an advertisement in the hopes that it might encourage a few new faces to Tamriel Foundry. The effectiveness of said advertisement one can only hope to be at least somewhat considerable – my hopes aren’t overly high. For the time being, I’ll return with ‘renewed’ vigour, and see about getting this thing moving again.

In order to do so, as per the suggestion of KRONOS, I’m issuing a time-skip. All involved parties will be pushed out of the city and on the trail, along with PCs, there will be an additional four characters – local Orsimer that aren’t fighting the Daedra. They will be guides, and in some sense or another… disposable. They will be playable by all of us, such as that we may initiate conversations with at least a couple characters that don’t require a day’s delay for said conversation to continue.

3 male, 1 female – for the sake of diversity, but recognition of Orsimer tendencies (males are typically the warriors). Their names are up to whomever talks to each one first, so pay attention to people’s posts lest you skip over one. Consequently, the personality shall also be decided by the person whom first interacts with one.

It’s 01:50AM, and so writing a post now isn’t going to go well (fret not, I really mean it, I will write it tomorrow). In the meantime, this is as good a time as any to await potential responses from the other site, and to see which of you are still interested in continuing.

”What is bravery without a dash of recklessness?”

5. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Breton Sorcerer

Ill post after you, and hopefully everyone here will return, maybe some new faces as well!

6. Profile Photo
    Astirrus

Apprentice

Total Posts: 26

Breton Templar

I’ll start posting again… sorry i was missing for so long. I was sick, then some of my older relatives were sick… Had to do a lot more babysitting than following up here. Will start reading through some other posts to try and catch up, although the time-skip helps me a whole lot more

Add me as a friend! I never fail to entertain…

7. Profile Photo
    Bardicnonsense

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1058

Dunmer Templar

I blame myself too. Writing a master’s thesis is whooping my behind. I apologize for my absence, but I have no way of correcting it.

8. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Altmer Sorcerer

Bardicnonsense said on January 4, 2018 :

I blame myself too. Writing a master’s thesis is whooping my behind. I apologize for my absence, but I have no way of correcting it.

I think we can all acquiesce that university is, to put it in the most eloquent way possible, a bitch.

9. Profile Photo
    Astirrus

Apprentice

Breton Templar

Ungoliant-the-Consumer said on January 4, 2018 :

Bardicnonsense said on January 4, 2018 :

I think we can all acquiesce that university is, to put it in the most eloquent way possible, a bitch.

Cant agree or disagree, seeing as how I’m in high school…

10. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Altmer Sorcerer

Take our word for it.

11. Profile Photo
    Bardicnonsense

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1058

Dunmer Templar

Enjoy these moments, @Astirrus. What lies beyond the gateway through which the untold dreams and nightmares of scions march to their cataclysmic ending in an orgy of delights and horrors or something like that.

12. Profile Photo
    KRONOS

Expert

Nord Nightblade

Im game; though I might be going on a trip somewhere In the near future.

13. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Breton Sorcerer

Let’s get the posts flowing! Let the hate flow through you! I mean the text !

14. Profile Photo
    Astirrus

Apprentice

Breton Templar

Ava-Blackthorne said on January 7, 2018 :

Let’s get the posts flowing! Let the hate flow through you! I mean the text !

How about hate AND text????

15. Profile Photo
    KRONOS

Expert

Nord Nightblade

Hey Astirrus…. check this out for a moment, If you have the time.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Profile photo of KRONOS KRONOS.
  16. Profile Photo
    Astirrus

Apprentice

Breton Templar

KRONOS said on January 11, 2018 :

Hey Astirrus…. check this out for a moment, If you have the time.

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/WqXaHU739rI?feature=oembed” width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>

Yeah, thats about it. I need to have a support character or tank with me, so I can use him/her as a meat shield, while rapidly healing said tank/support character. I usually do tanking, so roleplaying a healer is a new experience.

Reply To "Blood Of Our Ancestors (OOC) ::"

You are not currently logged in. You must log in before replying to this topic.