A Thorne In The Lion's Paw – ( OOC )

1. Profile Photo
    apexpredator1

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1353

Imperial Templar

At last! I was beginning to doubt your return

I am Rellicas Bridene of Leyawiin… That’s who I am sir… I do not claim to be right all the time nor think I am. Merely, My mistress is lady luck… and everyone so often she whispers in my ear what is the right way. That’s how I know what to do… That’s how I know what’s right

2. Profile Photo
    Gladerunner

Legend

Total Posts: 5063

Bosmer Dragonknight

I had a lot of Mass Effect Andromeda and ruminating depression to catch up when I got back to Australia. Inbetween Jess being busy and waning motivation for the RP so far, yes, I’m back.

If you want to hide something evil, hide it in something boring.

3. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1398

Altmer Sorcerer

Gladerunner said on May 1, 2017 :

I had a lot of Mass Effect Andromeda

You have my sympathies.

”What is bravery without a dash of recklessness?”

4. Profile Photo
    Gladerunner

Legend

Bosmer Dragonknight

Ungoliant-the-Consumer said on May 1, 2017 :

You have my sympathies.

Oh, the faces.

5. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Altmer Sorcerer

Gladerunner said on May 1, 2017 :

Oh, the faces.

Mass Defect : Down Syndromeda.

6. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Total Posts: 3586

Breton Sorcerer

Will post soon, been having dental pain, and now work has summoned me for some not very jolly cooperation. :)

@apexpredator1 If you want to go ahead and post it would help me out, I will try posting soon. Between work, and having nightmares that cause me to bite down in my dreams that are making my teeth fillings hurt like crazy it’s been a bad week. I will post soon as I can however, but if you can go ahead. :)

7. Profile Photo
    apexpredator1

Grandmaster

Imperial Templar

I will post today sometime

I am Rellicas Bridene of Leyawiin… That’s who I am sir… I do not claim to be right all the time nor think I am. Merely, My mistress is lady luck… and everyone so often she whispers in my ear what is the right way. That’s how I know what to do… That’s how I know what’s right

8. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Breton Sorcerer

Probably add more to my post, or just post again after someone if anyone returns. So many people waiting to come back and post right now lol.

9. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Altmer Sorcerer

I’m just doing my daily checkup today. Now that a couple of people of posted, I’ll go. I’m REALLY busy tomorrow though, so I’ll try and squeeze one in if I can; if not then the day after.

10. Profile Photo
    apexpredator1

Grandmaster

Imperial Templar

Pray to the divines for me. I have an exam at 9am tomorrow ( the 16th)

11. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Altmer Sorcerer

Egh… @Ava-Blackthorne — Jess, can we push it forward to midday. At the moment not only are we, but also our characters are just lolling about doing nothing much at all.

I think it would be a good idea for us to have a swift timeskip and begin the coronation before this RP really dies.

12. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Breton Sorcerer

Yeah we can, just need to discuss who wants to do the plot, are you going to control the characters ?

13. Profile Photo
    Gladerunner

Legend

Bosmer Dragonknight

I have no qualms with a frilly paragraph noting that everyone either has a good night sleep in the inn with their weapons under their pillows or relaxes outdoors whilst fending off Hoarvers.

14. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Breton Sorcerer

I will try posting soon I need to go back to dentist for a follow up, as my filling pain has reached a 10 on the pain scale. My Fridge also broke and flooded my kitchen, so I will try posting as soon as I get these issues sorted out. For the meantime we can better plan the next stage, so feel free to throw up some ideas or things we should do.

Reply To "A Thorne In The Lion's Paw – ( OOC )"

You are not currently logged in. You must log in before replying to this topic.