A Thorne In The Lion's Paw – ( OOC )

1. Profile Photo
    Gladerunner

Legend

Total Posts: 5055

Bosmer Dragonknight

Eyy, for shits and giggles @apexpredator1 @Ava-Blackthorne can we call the Supremicist Werewolves … The Apex Predators?

If you want to hide something evil, hide it in something boring.

2. Profile Photo
    Ava Blackthorne

Hero

Total Posts: 3571

Breton Sorcerer

I already gave them a name in one of my IC posts.

Will post soon hopefully, been preparing for the blizzard we are being hit by, 18 to 26 inches is gonna come.

3. Profile Photo
    apexpredator1

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1336

Imperial Templar

Gladerunner said on March 13, 2017 :

Eyy, for shits and giggles @apexpredator1 @Ava-Blackthorne can we call the Supremicist Werewolves … The Apex Predators?

This guy right here ∆∆∆ is a comedian… Not really. But it’s smirkable (makes one smirk) so you get kudos for that. Anywho can anyone tell me a definite time for the RP currently

I am Rellicas Bridene of Leyawiin… That’s who I am sir… I do not claim to be right all the time nor think I am. Merely, My mistress is lady luck… and everyone so often she whispers in my ear what is the right way. That’s how I know what to do… That’s how I know what’s right

4. Profile Photo
    Gladerunner

Legend

Total Posts: 5055

Bosmer Dragonknight

@apexpredator1 The Ring of Hircine wasn’t actually on his finger (though that’d probably the likely spot). It’s fine though, I’ve worked around it while having a ‘One Ring’ moment of sorts.

If you want to hide something evil, hide it in something boring.

5. Profile Photo
    apexpredator1

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1336

Imperial Templar

@Gladerunner sorry about that. Now you mention it i do remember something about it being on the shield but it just completely slipped my mind when i was writing. I will try to avoid doing that in future. But like if i do something similar feel free to just tell me to change it

I am Rellicas Bridene of Leyawiin… That’s who I am sir… I do not claim to be right all the time nor think I am. Merely, My mistress is lady luck… and everyone so often she whispers in my ear what is the right way. That’s how I know what to do… That’s how I know what’s right

6. Profile Photo
    Arun-Ja

Novice

Total Posts: 17

Argonian Sorcerer

Assassins of the Black Marsh

Sorry, everyone. My internet on my laptop shut off and I wasn’t able to respond in the forum. I’ll get it checked tomorrow. In the meantime, I’m still finding a perfect introduction space for my character.

7. Profile Photo
    Ungoliant the Consumer

Grandmaster

Total Posts: 1386

Altmer Sorcerer

@Arun-Ja — Try to have less timeskips in your posts. It was chaotic having to have characters follow that process just to keep in the ‘present’. Also… less Mary-Sue / Gary-Stu. Just suddenly being somewhere and never having ‘gotten there’ and doing so whilst remaining completely in secret… and managing to just have Jarrin Root in your possession… :/ It was quite clear that the method of ‘assassination’ wasn’t planned, nor even where you’d find this Nord; but you found him immediately in a public area and just so happened to have one of the most powerful and rare poisons in all Tamriel to ‘kill him secretly’ (which you failed to do by the way).

Lastly, actions have consequences, and you just murdered someone in plain sight (essentially). Don’t expect to be let off lightly.

”What is bravery without a dash of recklessness?”

8. Profile Photo
    Arun-Ja

Novice

Total Posts: 17

Argonian Sorcerer

Assassins of the Black Marsh

I understand. I’ll try to do better in the future.

Reply To "A Thorne In The Lion's Paw – ( OOC )"

You are not currently logged in. You must log in before replying to this topic.