Exciting news! The TES: Legends closed beta has been announced, and it’s beginning today. The signups for the beta are already live, so click here to sign up now for your chance to get in on the testing.
For those who don’t know, TES:Legends is a digital trading card game similar to Hearthstone or Magic: The Gathering, and is the latest addition to the Elder Scrolls franchise.
The title was originally revealed at E3 last year, and today’s announcement is the first new information we have received since then. If the quick turn around we saw for the release of Fallout: Shelter is anything to go by, the full release should be just around the corner.
TES: Legends takes cues from its predecessors in the TCG genre, while making its own unique mark to help it stand out from the competition:
- Solo and vs Arenas
- Storymode: a brand new adventure in the Elder Scrolls universe
- Five Attributes, two of which you can use in building your deck
- Two lanes for twice the strategy
- Collect many different cards to build your personal dream team
- Meet many of the characters who appeared in other Elder Scrolls titles, such as Gortwog, Ayrenn, and even Odahviing.
Along with the closed beta announcement, there was also a short video reveal giving players a first look at the gameplay that is yet to come, going over the basics of TES: Legends’ unique rules.
If you do not get into the closed beta, fear not, as TES: Legends will be showcased at Pax East for attendees. For those going to Pax East, feel free to share your experiences below, but as the beta is under and NDA, please refrain from posting any beta experiences that would violate that agreement. .